A fitness assessment is a great way to evaluate your current level of health & fitness. I'll gather key information to include (Vitals, Body Fat %, BMI, Body Measureements, & more). We'll discuss your health and fitness goals and build a program tailored made specifically for you.
What you should know and how to prepare:
- Wear athletic shorts, t-shirt and athletic shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids over the 24-hour period preceding the test to ensure normal hydration prior to the testing.
- Avoid heavy meals, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine for at least 3 hours before testing. You may have a small snack 30 minutes to 1 hour before the test.
- Avoid exercise or strenuous physical activity the day of the test.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (6-8 hours) the night before the test.
A Fitness Assessment measures height, weight, body composition, blood pressure, muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular endurance and flexibility.
- Height and Weight Measurements
- Max Heart Rate (MHR), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Target Heart Rate (THR)
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Sit-up Test
- Push-up Test
- Squat Test
- Step Test
- Sit and Reach